Governor Beshear has recently started opening up the state to more outdoor activities to include fairs, festivals and carnivals.
However, as the carnival and the town we are recommending that we each follow the guidelines that the local, county, state and the CDC has set forth for your health and safety.
Here is the link to June 22, 2020 from Governor Beshear
Another link to Governor Beshear's briefings
As an outdoor amusement company, opening during the Covid-19 we will be following the recommendations as set forth by the Team Kentucky "Healthy at Work" policy along with any and all local, county and state guidelines.
1. The Carnival will be fenced off and will have an entrance gate plus an exit gate.
2. Every attendee will have their temperature taken upon entering.
3. One person in the family must fill out the contact form before entering.
4. Encourage attendees to wear face masks while on the midway.
5. The rides and Ticket Booth will be marked off at 6' intervals for social distancing.
6. Sanitizer stations will be setup at every ride.
7. All of our employees will be wearing face masks while they are on the midway
8. All high contact areas to be clean periodically thoughout the day while open
9. Signs to be posted thoughout the midway for social distancing, wear face mask and keeping hands clean.
10. We'll take the temperature of the employees everyday before starting work.
Some of the symtoms of Covid-19.
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
Inability to wake or stay awake
Bluish lips or face